TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO SEND PACKAGES
I recently came across a site where I could adopt a soldier. Wanting to do something more personal than giving to a charity, I submitted my name. When I got the soldier's name, I was surprised that he has a platoon of 50 and the only way for me to accomplish their wish list is to ask for your assistance.
Jason Hernandez
2D BSB
FOB WALTON
2D BSB
FOB WALTON
APO AE 09367
Home State: NJ
Deployed From: FT Gordon, GA
Gender: Male
Comments: I have a platoon of 50 people with me. Some items that we would like to have are as follows:
Corn nuts, Footballs, Basketballs, Granola Bars, Drink packets, Nerf Guns, M&M's, Cheese its, Fleece sheets Twin size, butter scotch krimpets, honey buns, pumkin seeds, sunflower seeds, air fresheners, gum, gummy flinstone vitamins, tuna lunch packs, candy, coffee, playing games, slim jim's, jolly ranchers, oreos, pretzels, trail mix, blister covers, wrinkle release, hand held games, cracker jacks, Rice Krispy Treats. Thank you in advance for your generous items.
Deployed From: FT Gordon, GA
Gender: Male
Comments: I have a platoon of 50 people with me. Some items that we would like to have are as follows:
Corn nuts, Footballs, Basketballs, Granola Bars, Drink packets, Nerf Guns, M&M's, Cheese its, Fleece sheets Twin size, butter scotch krimpets, honey buns, pumkin seeds, sunflower seeds, air fresheners, gum, gummy flinstone vitamins, tuna lunch packs, candy, coffee, playing games, slim jim's, jolly ranchers, oreos, pretzels, trail mix, blister covers, wrinkle release, hand held games, cracker jacks, Rice Krispy Treats. Thank you in advance for your generous items.
Please send your letters and/or packages as soon as possible to Jason so they’ll arrive in time for Christmas.
Please help me in granting these soldier's wishes for Christmas.

Joani,
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of help would you like? Individual packages sent off by each of us, or?
Individual packages would be great. I sent one this morning of M&Ms, Oreo cookies & gum. I found out that since it is going to an APO address one also has to fill out a Customs Declaration at the post office. That was new to me. Thanks so much Rosaria. I'm sure anything they receive they are most appreciative.
DeleteJoani
Deleteif you include a facebook share button, we can all spread the word more easily.
What a great idea, Joani. I just hope they will all be home soon!
ReplyDeleteYes, I hope that also. Thanks for visiting.
DeleteHow lovely! I will be sending a package right away. May they all be safe, and return home very soon. Thank you so much for sharing this, it will be such a pleasure for me to participate!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandra. I'm sure it will be much appreciated. Have a great day.
DeleteThanks so much for posting this soldiers address... MY
ReplyDeletepackage will be in the mail this week...
Happy Holidays
Sandy
Sandy, thank you so much for helping in this great cause. I'm sure they will appreciate it.
DeleteThis is a wonderful idea, Joani! I will be happy to send package. Do you mind if I share this link with my readers at my blog?
ReplyDeleteCheryl.....thank you for sending a package and for sharing with your readers. Hugs.
DeleteI have a question for you, why is your post and his address linking to Glitterfly?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteSandra....I think I've fixed everything. Thanks for the heads up.
DeleteThank you for posting this list so I could have the opportunity to participate. I am going to get a package together asap.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your generosity. I'm sure they will enjoy. Happy Holidays.
DeleteI came over from 'The Farmer's Daughter's' blog & had to check this out... I'll definitely get some things on the list & get them sent off... thanks a million for bringing this to our attention, because I had no idea this was even possible! I wish I could see their faces when they open all the packages! =)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see their faces as well. Thank you for helping in this great project. I'm sure they will enjoy these immensely. Happy Holidays.
DeleteHi Joani - I came across you while party hopping into Funky Junk Interiors 12 Days of Christmas party. We will definitely participate in this very giving and uplifting adoption.
ReplyDeleteHi Kay, thanks for visiting and am so happy that you will help. I'm sure that it will be muchly appreciated. Happy Holidays.
ReplyDeleteThis is so good and a perfect time of the year to give back. I'm sending my package Joani. Thank you for the opportunity.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and love,
Debbie
Thank you Debbie. I'm sure they will enjoy.
Delete