I understand that pansies R somewhat tolerant to cold. Despite our few nights of frigid weather, this and a few others R still blooming. The pot was given to me by my dad a long time ago. The chair belonged to my grandfather.
Oh the antisipation of spring... a long time off for frozen snow covered Pennsylvania. I can't wait to till my garden soil after seeing your beautiful Pansy. They are my favorite! Thanks for the much needed uplifting photo in such a cold grey time. Luv Luv...
I have lots of pansies here in my yard...they love the winters here...but we do not get too cold...not many nights with frost. I like the pot and the old chair...perfect!
That is a sight for my snow-blinded eyes! It's so nice that you have those things from your family. I love the chair! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures and wonderful background to the pictures. Love that pansy!
ReplyDeleteOh the antisipation of spring... a long time off for frozen snow covered Pennsylvania. I can't wait to till my garden soil after seeing your beautiful Pansy. They are my favorite! Thanks for the much needed uplifting photo in such a cold grey time. Luv Luv...
ReplyDeleteI have lots of pansies here in my yard...they love the winters here...but we do not get too cold...not many nights with frost. I like the pot and the old chair...perfect!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely little display that makes.
ReplyDeleteLove Pansies. Always a welcome sight.
ReplyDelete